7 Must-Do Stretches for Back Pain Relief [Stretch 2 ]

#2 – Standing Back Arch

unlock your hip flexors 
  Begin in a nice and tall standing position. Weight is even on the feet. Maintain a good alignment with the ankles, knees, hips, shoulders and head. Bring the arms overhead and arch back a little bit and extend the lower back. Go back down to the start then repeat the movement.

A lot of times, 95% of people find that arching the back provides them relief or decreases their back pain. But the other 5% of people do not find relief and it and irritates things for them. If this exercise irritates things for you, then do not do it.

Perform 1 set of 5 reps in a smooth controlled movement with a good stop of 2-3 seconds at the end position. The intensity is low or light. This mobility exercise works on improving the movement in the lower back. This is also a great exercise that you can do anywhere especially after sitting for a long period of time or if you sit a lot at your work. Combining the first and second exercises will give you a lot of benefit to relieve your back pain.



  2 Of 7   
 
7 Must-Do Stretches for Back Pain Relief [Stretch 2 ] 7 Must-Do Stretches for Back Pain Relief [Stretch 2 ] Reviewed by aboubakr on 8:59:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0e/28/8d/0e288dc55b6603d00a2b0cfc9e355fee.jpg] Author Name [Victoria] Author Description [Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard] Facebook Username [PingBuzz.fan] Twitter Username [themexpose] GPlus Username [112808915066490310571] Pinterest Username [You username Here] Instagram Username [You username Here]